The latest report titled “Butanal Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Butanal.
|Process Included||Butanal Production From Propylene Using Hydroformylation
Butanal Production From n-Butanol Through Dehydrogenation
Butanal Production From Crotonaldehyde Through Hydrogenation
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Butanal production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Butanal Production Process:
1. Butanal Production From Propylene Using Hydroformylation: This report describes a comprehensive cost evaluation of Butanal production from propylene using the process of hydroformylation. In this process, propylene undergoes hydroformylation in the presence of a catalyst- an aqueous solution of Rhodium.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/butanal-production-from-propylene-via-hydroformylation/requestsample
2. Butanal Production From n-Butanol Through Dehydrogenation: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Butanal production from n-butanol through dehydrogenation. In this process, Butanol undergoes dehydrogenation in the presence of a nitrogen catalyst to form n-Butanal.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/butanal-production-from-nbutanol-via-dehydrogenation/requestsample
3. Butanal Production From Crotonaldehyde Through Hydrogenation: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Butanal production from crotonaldehyde through hydrogenation. In this process, crotonaldehyde undergoes aldol condensation followed by dehydration and hydrogenation to finally produce n-butanal.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/butanal-production-from-crotonaldehyde-via-hydrogenation/requestsample
Butanal comprises four carbon atoms and has an aldehyde functional group in it. It has a single bond present in its four carbon atoms. It is also known by the name of Butyraldehyde. It has a molecular formula of C4H8O. It is a transparent and colorless liquid. It has a characteristic aldehyde smell. It is soluble in a lot of organic solvents, such as toluene, acetone, ethyl acetate, etc.
Butanal has a prominent demand across various chemical industries owing to its chemical properties. Its rising demand as an aromatic ingredient across various items in the food industry is adding up to the growing momentum of its market. Moreover, it is also used as a flavoring agent.
Additionally, it also forms an intermediate for various chemical reactions. Hence chemical industries heavily rely on Butanal for sundry chemical reactions. Apart from that, Butanal also finds its application in manufacturing products like polyvinyl chloride, rubber, pesticides, etc. Hence, the food, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries are the major covenants of the Butanal market.
Key Questions Answered in the Butanal Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Butanal market?
- What are the various processes used for Butanal production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Butanal?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Butanal?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Butanal?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Butanal?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Butanal production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Butanal production?
- What is the time frame for Butanal plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Butanal?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Butanedioic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butanedioic-acid
- Butanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butanol
- Butene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA