The latest report titled “Bronopol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Bronopol.
|Process Included||Bronopol Production From Sodium Hydroxide|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Bronopol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Bronopol Production Process:
- Bronopol Production From Sodium Hydroxide: This study presents a detailed cost analysis of Bronopol production from Sodium Hydroxide. In this process, sodium hydroxide is mixed with calcium chloride, nitromethane, and liquid bromine and then, the mixture is made to react at lower temperature. The reaction yields Bronopol.
Bronopol is a widely used organic compound known for its application against microbial growth. It is known by its IUPAC name as, 2-Bromo-2-nitro-1,3-propanediol and has a molecular formula of C3H6BrNO4. It occurs in the form of white crystalline powder and has no characteristic odour. Initially used as a pharmaceutical preservative, Bronopol is vastly used today for various industrial uses too.
Owing to its antimicrobial properties, Bronopol finds its application across a wide range of industrial and commercial uses. As a microbicide, it is used in printing inks, oil field systems, absorbent clays, water cooling, and so on. It has also started being administered in various cosmetic products, such as after-shave, sunscreen, moisturizers, toners, etc., to prevent skin-related infections. Such varied usages of bronopol has led to its market development.
Key Questions Answered in the Bronopol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Bronopol market?
- What are the various processes used for Bronopol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Bronopol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Bronopol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Bronopol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Bronopol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Bronopol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Bronopol production?
- What is the time frame for Bronopol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Bronopol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Bromine Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bromine
- Broccoli Powder Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/broccoli-powder
- Butadiene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butadiene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA